We build our practice on combination of multiple disciplines, as we believe that only this combination leads to positive client outcomes
- We are often retained by companies, board of directors, special committees and business owners who need a professional firm to independently establish facts of employee misconduct and non-compliance (anticorruption, antitrust, labor regulations, etc.).
- We help clients resolve complex disputes, investigate violations by partners, competitors, debtors and employees, trace assets, recover debts and damages.
- Corporate intelligence and integrity due diligence is essentially collection and analysis of information about business partner, investment target or employee, directed at identification of indicators of possible concerns in the envisaged relationship.
- When investigation has been completed, assets have been recovered and fraudster dismissed (or business relationships terminated), our clients often come to us with a key question: what should we do to prevent it from happening again?
- Is my litigation strategy the right one? Is there anything else we can do to settle a dispute or recover assets? Are there any risks we are not aware of? We will answer all these and other questions, which you may have.
Contact with us email@example.com