Corporate intelligence and due diligence
Integrity due diligence is a key risk management tool for joint ventures, investments, commercial and employment relationships (reputational risks, undisclosed commercial risks, political risks, compliance risks and fraud risks). What do you really know about your partner? Is there anything hidden, which may influence your decision?
Corporate intelligence and integrity due diligence is essentially collection and analysis of information about business partner, investment target or employee, directed at identification of indicators of possible concerns in the envisaged relationship.
We link people, entities, assets and facts to give you enough accurate, actionable and timely information for your risk assessment. We have significant experience of performing such studies.
- Geography of recent projects: Russia, the CIS, offshore havens, Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa, the Middle East.
- Robust infrastructure for collection and analysis of open source and pay-for-access intelligence.
- Vast network of trusted human intelligence sources.
- Network of partners around the world.
- Own methodologies of intelligence evaluation and analysis.
Our services in this area
Integrity due diligence
Compliance-driven background checks (anticorruption, tax, etc.)
Legal and policy consulting on matters related to due diligence
Design of essential policies and regulations